Friday, June 4, 2010

Getting to know you..

Now that I've been bike commuting regularly for a few years, going on roughly the same route, at roughly the same time, I now recognize several other commuters.

Some are people whom I'll chat with about biking, life or whatever. One's become a very good friend. Some I see and wonder about their story or what they do.

Rarely a day goes by these days where I bike to or from work and DON'T see someone who I either know or at least recognize.

It really makes the world seem like a much friendlier place.

So, to the lady who wears a red helmet with plastic bags in the winter....
The guy who rides the purple bike...
The guy with the bunny ears...
The guy with the Orange Neon bike...
The lady with the green panniers..
To my boss...
To Anne...
To Julie...

To all the people who make my day brighter, who give me an idea on if I'm running late or ealier to work, who create a commmunity on the streets....


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment